Tim Brown Golf Welcomes You!
A Few of Tim's Credentials
- 2012 PGA Section Player Development Award Winner
- 2009 #1 Ranked Teacher in State by Golf Digest Magazine
- 2007 PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- 2004 PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- 2004 Swing Consultant to Tulane University Conference USA Champions.
- 1999 Nicklaus Flick Golf School Team Member
As an instructor, my passion for 20 years now, has been to glean the science of a sound golf swing. Furthermore, my mission is to dispense correct information to students in a manner that allows for the most efficient application. As a result, "Solid and Straight" was born!
In the early 2000’s, Chuck Winsted and I co authored “Solid and Straight!” We realize that the goal of every golfer is to hit the ball Solid and Straight!” Moreover, it is necessary for golfers to generate and properly apply the correct speed for the shot at hand. Therefore, I have since added speed to this extremely effective teaching philosophy and diagnostic process.
Solid, Straight, Speed, now more completely, states the objectives each player must manage in order to achieve their personal game benchmarks.
Finally, the elements that influence Solid, Straight, Speed; interrelate and can be isolated, examined and modified for assimilation into your game!