Tim’s New Off-Season Program for Winter 21-22
- The new program starts 10/1
- We have two locations; however, we will be predominantly at Wyncote Golf Club in Oxford as the cold weather moves in.
- At Wyncote, I have an indoor studio with 18 courses on a NEW simulator/launch monitor and club and ball data. We will play and work all winter long.
- The membership fee of $199.
- Once you pay the membership fee, you can book as often as possible for just $50 per session.
- In-season prices are $75 per session. You save $25 per session.
- PAY AS YOU GO - TAKE AS MANY AS YOU WISH!
- A student cannot book more than one hour on the same day without permission.
- I want to start in October, to play a few times before the time and weather changes. The playing sessions will be additional, but I usually can keep them around $20/25 or less for walking that time of year.
- If you have a few lessons leftover from a series already purchased, put them on hold for next season. Just finish the normal-priced privates in 2022.
- The off-season private lessons and group play days are on your time schedule, so you do not have to pay for something you cannot attend. No tracking lessons; pay as you go.
- Due to the more intensive instruction and playing sessions, I have an age minimum of 10. If your child is younger than 10, please contact me directly to discuss.
- March 31 will be the last day of the program.
- I will move to in-season rates come April 1.
- Pay on my site’s purchase page.
- Schedule on the same site’s schedule page. Click the link below.
- Just go to the website and book sessions under the "21/22 Winter Training Session"
Private 1-on-1 Junior Coaching
Private Coaching (1 to 1)
1 * 60 Minute Junior Session $75
5 * 60 Minute Sessions $70 each Save - $25
10 * 60 Minute Sessions $65 each - $100
1 * 30 Minute Session $40 ages 6-9 (EMAIL ONLY - NO ONLINE BOOKING OR 30 MINUTE SESSIONS)
Share with a friend for only $20 extra per person
*New Expiration Policy*
Lessons do expire. You have one year from date of purchase to use the lessons.
(Old/Former Policy Below)
The expiration is congruent to the number of lessons/series purchased.
Below has been my long term policy.
All Series must be completed/finished accordingly; 1 month per lesson purchased.
For example; 10 lessons 10 months.